Free-to-access insight into the world of Powder Metallurgy
Powder Metallurgy Review is available in both print (ISSN 2050-9693) and digital (ISSN 2050-9707) formats and is published four times per year.
Back issues of Powder Metallurgy Review magazine are available to download free of charge. To download the current issue click here
The following years of Powder Metallurgy Review magazine are available to download in PDF format, free of charge, from our archive.
Browse archive by year
- Powder Metallurgy has always been green. Now, we need to learn to talk about it
- 39th Hagen Symposium 2021: Sustainable solutions and new markets for Powder Metallurgy
- Euro PM2021: A view to CO2 reduction across the Powder Metallurgy workflow
- How to make metal powders. Part 2: Understanding water atomisation and water atomised powders
- Gasbarre Products, Inc: Three generations of press and furnace expertise in the heartland of North America’s PM industry
- Tesla teardown: Identifying potential uses for PM in electric vehicle transmissions
- Can European research still claim to be ‘world class’? Prof José M Torralba on the changed PM research base
- How to make metal powders. Part 1: An introduction to atomisation, process fundamentals and powder characteristics
- Starting out in powder production: The story of Fomas Group’s Mimete metal powder business
- The creation of a Powder Metallurgy market leader: China’s NBTM New Materials Group Co., Ltd.
- Tungsten heavy alloys: An exploration of how key property combinations enable better mechanical performance
- Pharmaceuticals and PM are closer than you think: A new approach to understanding powder compaction and tablet characterisation
- PowderMet2021: A cautious return to normality for North America’s PM industry
- A ‘hidden champion’ of PM: Celebrating a century of innovation and success at Plansee
- An industry old-timer’s view on the question of vehicle electrification, misleading messaging and the status of PM
- Designing AC motors for the electric vehicle revolution? Forget laminations, think Soft Magnetic Composites
- A route to the sustainable production of battery materials with 6K’s plasma technology
- JSJW New Materials: Bringing high-quality, high-volume spherical metal powder production to the Chinese market
Browse archive by year
Search magazine content by keyword
Our site’s search facility now includes search results from articles and reports within our PDF magazines. These results are prefixed by the word MAGAZINE. Our search facility is located at the top of the middle column of our website.
Submitting news and articles for publication
We welcome contributions from both industry and academia and are always interested to hear about company news, innovative applications for PM, technology developments, research and more.
Please send all content to Paul Whittaker, Editor, Powder Metallurgy Review, email: [email protected] Tel: +44 (0)1743 454992.
Contact Jon Craxford, Advertising Director, to discuss how we can help promote your products and brand, both online and in print. E-mail: [email protected] tel: +44 (0) 207 1939 749