Updated: April 2018
Powder Metallurgy Review is a company of Inovar Communications Ltd (‘Inovar’).
What information do we collect?
It is not necessary for you to register with us in order to access our websites. However, we may collect some information from interactive features such as contact and registrations forms and online surveys.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to one or more of our enewsletters or complete a survey. The information you give us may include your name, job title, organisation, address, email address and phone number and any other details you provide.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our websites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
How do we use your information?
Inovar is committed to deliver a relevant and useful experience to you. To that end we may use your personal information to:
- Provide services to you, such as allow access or delivery and process or fulfil an order or transaction;
- Notify you about changes or updates and provide you with special offers, promotions, surveys and other information related to our services
- Deliver advertisements and related promotional campaigns relevant to your interests;
- Provide you with technical, product and other support and help to keep our services working, safe and secure; and
- Identify, analyse and evaluate usage, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and license fees to third-party content providers.
We may also use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- Conduct and administer surveys;
- Enhance and improve our products and services and develop new ones.
When might we share your information?
We will only share your personal information with your consent or as necessary to provide a service that you have requested or authorised.
We may share your personal information with our suppliers and service providers, including editors, credit card processors, email service providers, mailing houses, shipping agents and IT service providers.
We also may need to disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues;
- protect the rights, property or safety of Inovar, our users, employees or others;
- and if Inovar or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymous usage data reports and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law.
Inovar may let you post and share contributions, such as personal information, comments, messages, materials and other content. Any such contributions that you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Your right to access, delete and amend your data
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have the right to ask us to correct any incorrect personal information we store about you, to delete personal information, or otherwise restrict our processing, or to receive an electronic copy of the personal information you provided to us.
To ask for a copy of the information we hold, or to ask us to correct or otherwise alter our current processing, please email us at [email protected].
Users registered to the enewsletter mailing list can access their account information and make corrections or updates, or unsubscribe from the enewsletter, at any time. You can rectify data inaccuracies in your mailing list subscription using the update profile form in every email we send, or by emailing [email protected].
Inovar takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Transfer and storage of your information
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored in servers and facilities located in the UK or another country. We take steps to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located.
Data Protection Officer
Inovar Communications Ltd
11 Park Plaza
Battlefield Enterprise Park
Shropshire SY1 3AF
Email: [email protected]
Inovar will do everything in its power to address any concerns you may have. However, if after speaking with us you are not satisfied with the way we store or use your personal data, you can register your concerns with the ICO.
Inovar Communications Ltd is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under the registration number Z8983469.