Stellantis has announced plans to invest a total of $99 million in three North American plants for the production of a new four-cylinder turbocharged engine. In line with the company’s Dare Forward 2030 plan ... Read more »
In the latest issue of PM Review…
Extensive Powder Metallurgy industry news coverage, and the following exclusive deep-dive articles and reports:
- Powder Metallurgy’s challenge: How does automotive’s reliance on model-based decision making impact our industry?
- How to make metal powders. Part 4: Centrifugal and other special atomisation methods
- Precision and energy efficiency in PM press technology: Insights from Ceramitec 2022
- Historic traditions and new innovations: refractory metals and hard materials at the 20th Plansee Seminar
- Tailoring a speciality alloy for Additive Manufacturing: From powder production to parameter optimisation
- Understanding the compaction and sintering effects of four commonly used lubricants in Powder Metallurgy
The latest news from the world of metal powders, delivered to your inbox
Don't miss any new issue of PM Review, and get the latest industry news. Sign up to our weekly newsletter.
From the industry…
IperionX Limited, based in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, has successfully commissioned Stage 2 of its Mineral Demon...»
A group of organisations led by Metal Powder Emergence Ltd (MPE), headquartered in London, UK, have been awarded fund...»
MIMplus Technologies, Ispringen, Germany, has joined the ColdMetalFusion Alliance, an association of industry leaders...»
Melrose Industries PLC, UK, has announced plans to separate the GKN Powder Metallurgy and GKN Automotive businesses f...»
Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Japan, has released its ADMUSTER® C21P nickel-base alloy powder for metal Additive Manufacturi...»
Researchers from Monash University, based in Melbourne, Australia, have published a study which demonstrates the use ...»
LIFT, the US Department of Defense manufacturing innovation institute based in Detroit, Michigan, USA, and the US Dep...»
Rare earth metals company Pensana Plc, headquartered in London, UK, has partnered with automotive company Polestar to...»
Browse news by category
Discover our magazine archive…
The free-to-access PM Review magazine archive offers unparalleled insight into the world of Powder Metallurgy from a commercial and technological perspective through:
- Reports on visits to leading PM part manufacturers, metal powder manufacturers and industry suppliers
- Articles on technology and application trends
- Information on materials developments
- Reviews of key technical presentations from the international conference circuit
- International industry news
All past issues are available to download as free PDFs or view in your browser.
|Browse the archive|
Looking for PM production equipment, metal powders, R&D support and more?
Discover suppliers of these and more in our
advertisers’ index and buyer’s guide, available in the back of PM Review magazine.
- Powders & materials
- Powder process, classification & analysis
- PM products
- Atomisers & powder production technology
- Compaction presses, tooling & ancillaries
- Sintering equipment & ancillaries
- Consulting & toll sintering