PMTi2024, the 7th edition of the International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium, will take place for the first time in Spain, from September 4-6, 2024. The conference will take place in Madrid, after a successful series of previous events held in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, China, the United States and Canada.
Taking place at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid’s Puerta de Toledo campus, PMTi2024 will bring together researchers and professionals on the processing, design and application of titanium and its alloys fabricated by Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing technologies.
THE WORLD OF POWDER METALLURGY TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The following topics will be covered:
- Powder production and characterisation
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Consolidation of PM alloys
- Sinter-based Additive Manufacturing
- Powder bed and powder deposition Additive Manufacturing
- Alloy design in PM and AM
- Titanium aluminides and Ti metal matrix composites
- Properties and characterisation
- Part and process qualification
- Recycling and sustainability
Those interested in submitting an abstract must do so before February 28, 2024. Discounted early registration ends June 3, 2024.