MIMplus Technologies, Ispringen, Germany, has announced that its TECHDAY will take place at the company’s headquarters on September 20, 2023. In addition to a varied programme of presentations throughout the day, there will be a tour of the MIMplus factory with live demonstrations of metal Additive Manufacturing and Metal Injection Moulding.
A private tour of the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart has also been arranged on September 19, followed by a welcome dinner.
The MIMplus TECHDAY schedule includes:
- Introduction to MIMplus Technologies by Rémy Bernardt, Director, MIMplus Technologies
- ‘Almost endless design possibilities with Metal Powder Injection Molding (MIM)’ by Rémy Bernardt, Director, MIMplus Technologies
- ‘ColdMetalFusion from Headmade Materials – Uniting the sintering industry and Additive Manufacturing’ by Benjamin Michelfelder, Headmade Materials
- ‘MoldJet-Technology from Tritone – The path to the democratisation of 3D-printing’ by Steffen W Kuhn, General Manager, Tritone Germany & Austria
- ‘Complex magnets in MIM’ by Dr Johannes Maurath, Director of Research & Development, MIMplus Technologies
- ‘Material development in Powder Metallurgy’ by Dr Johannes Maurath, Director of Research & Development, MIMplus Technologies
- ‘Industry-specific applications’ by Mario Lang & Dennis Marquardt, Key Account Managers, MIMplus Technologies
Those interested in registering can do so at the event site.