There is just under one week to go before the Euro PM2020 Virtual Congress begins. Organised by the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA), the online version of the association’s annual Powder Metallurgy congress will take place from October 5–7, 2020.
Running for the first time as a virtual event due to the ongoing pandemic, the online event will cover the latest developments in Powder Metallurgy with over 150 technical papers to be presented over three full days. The programme of plenary, keynote, oral and poster presentations will focus on the following aspects of PM:
- Press & sinter Powder Metallurgy (PM)
- Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Environment and sustainability
- Functional materials
- Hard materials and diamond tools
- Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP)
- Metal Injection Moulding (MIM)
- Materials and processes for specific applications
The EPMA states that live Q&As will follow all oral presentations to provide the opportunity to further enhance participant knowledge.
Further information and full registration details are available via the event website.