The European EV Lightweight Summit 2023 is scheduled to take place in Frankfurt, Germany, November 23–24. Organised by ECV International, the summit aims to provide valuable insights on the development of light-weight electric vehicles (EVs) and provide a high-level conference platform for the whole industry chain to exchange key industrial information.
The two-day summit will focus on a range of hot topics, including European EV lightweight policies and regulations, forecast and trends analysis, future mobility and the electrification revolution. It will report on the continuous lightweight architectural design optimisation, multi-material car body, sustainable lightweight materials and light metals.
THE WORLD OF POWDER METALLURGY TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Highlights of the event will include:
- 2023 forecasts and trends analysis of EV lightweighting development in Europe
- How vehicle lightweighting embraces electrification
- Multi-material vehicle bodies – advanced solutions to balance light weight, low cost and high performance
- Sustainable and light weight EVs with the integrated applications of aluminium alloys
- Driving the future – innovative sustainable materials in next-generation light-weight EVs
- Advanced Ultra High-Strength Steels (UHSS) development for overall vehicle weight reduction and green steel production processes using hydrogen
- Challenges and methods to realise EV lightweighting and achieve net-zero emissions
- Advanced joining technologies in multi-material light-weight part designs
- Developing new light-weight chassis architecture and technology for future EVs
- Cell to Body Technology (CTB): A new approach to lighter and safer next generation BEVs
- Advanced ‘mega-casting’ technique
- How smart manufacturing contributes to EV lightweighting
- Innovative applications for thermoplastic materials on vehicle exteriors
- Composite material: safety and weight-optimised battery cover for e-mobility
- Magnesium alloys for automotive structures and PHEV light-weight powertrains
The summit will be held both in person and online. PM Review is proud to be a media sponsor for this event. Further information is available via the event website.