The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) will hold its 36th General Assembly as a hybrid event in Brussels, Belgium, and online, April 27, 2023. This event will cover all of the organisation’s activities from the last year and lay out plans going forward.
THE WORLD OF POWDER METALLURGY TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The programme has been announced as follows:
- President address
- Vote of new statutes (with the lawyer on-site)
- Congresses 2022-2023-2024
- Communication & marketing
- European projects
- Sectoral group reports – overview of 2022-2023 activities
- EHQS / ISO / Sustainability
- Executive Director report
- Legal parts (account/budget) 2022-2023-2024 & vote for resolution
- Key note speech: Eurometaux on legal affair
- Start EU project
- ADDress EU project
Before the General Assembly, an Extraordinary General Assembly will take place, holding a vote which will update the association’s statutes. The EPMA urges those unable to attend to vote by proxy.
More information is available here.
Those interested can register here.