Early registration discount for India 2012 PM Conference still available
November 27, 2012
The organiser of the India 2012 PM Conference, Mate Consulting Ltd, has announced that early registration discount will be available until December 10, 2012.
The three day event will take place in New Delhi, India, from December 13 – 15 and is dedicated to conventional PM, Metal Injection Moulding (MIM), Cemented Carbides and Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP). More than 50 delegates from local and foreign companies are expected to attend this year’s event.
The India 2012 PM Conference follows last year’s event held at the IIT Bombay and is a sister event of the China 2012 PM Conference which was held 8-10 November in Wuxi (see report).
Keynote lecturers from leading international PM companies and research centres will share the latest market developments and introduce market trends in India and worldwide to delegates. Presentations include:
- PM Compacting technology, Ningbo Huizhong, China
- PM Sintering technologies, Fluidtherm, India
- MIM Applications from Dental to Defense, Dr Bollina, PM/MIM consultant, India
- MIM Technology & Market trends, Pohang University, South Korea
- MIM Simulation software, SigmaSoft, Singapore
- MIM Research, IIT Bombay, India
More information and registration details can be found at: www.indiapm2012.com
Posted by: Paul Whittaker, Editor ipmd.net, [email protected]
News | Articles | Market reviews | Search directory | Subscribe to e-newsletter