Hi-line Industries, headquartered in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK, has appointed Steve Smith as its new Managing Director, replacing Mike Thurlow who has now retired. Smith, who is part of the ... Read more »
In the latest issue of PM Review…
Extensive Powder Metallurgy industry news coverage, and the following exclusive deep-dive articles and reports:
- “Scrap is the new gold” and other hardmetal and hard materials insights from Euro PM2023 Congress, Lisbon
- IperionX: A Powder Metallurgy route to lower-cost recycled titanium plate, billet, bar and preforms with reduced CO2 emissions
- A review of the sintering of iron-copper-carbon alloys for structural Powder Metallurgy applications
The latest news from the world of metal powders, delivered to your inbox
Don't miss any new issue of PM Review, and get the latest industry news. Sign up to our weekly newsletter.
From the industry…
Browse news by category
Discover our magazine archive…
The free-to-access PM Review magazine archive offers unparalleled insight into the world of Powder Metallurgy from a commercial and technological perspective through:
- Reports on visits to leading PM part manufacturers, metal powder manufacturers and industry suppliers
- Articles on technology and application trends
- Information on materials developments
- Reviews of key technical presentations from the international conference circuit
- International industry news
All past issues are available to download as free PDFs or view in your browser.
|Browse the archive|
Looking for PM production equipment, metal powders, R&D support and more?
Discover suppliers of these and more in our
advertisers’ index and buyer’s guide, available in the back of PM Review magazine.
- Powders & materials
- Powder process, classification & analysis
- PM products
- Atomisers & powder production technology
- Compaction presses, tooling & ancillaries
- Sintering equipment & ancillaries
- Consulting & toll sintering