There is still time for prospective attendees to register and submit their papers for the Powder Metallurgy Association of India (PMAI)’s PM18 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials & Exhibition.
The event, scheduled to take place February 21-23, 2018 at the CIDCO Exhibition Centre in Navi Mumbai, India, will once again bring together an all topic technical programme and an international trade exhibition.
The PMAI has requested that abstracts of papers for oral presentation as well as posters should be submitted no later than January 31, 2018. The comprehensive technical programme will include the following topics:
• Materials & alloy development
• Powder production & characterisation
• Compaction & other forming processes
• Compaction equipment
• Sintering & sintering equipment
• Diamond tools
• Refractory metals
• Ceramics & composites
• Modelling of PM parts & processes
• Additive Manufacturing
• Testing & evaluation of PM parts
• Health, safety & environment
• Materials for alternative energy generation.
• Laser sintering, cladding and coating
• Medical applications
• PIM (MIM & CIM) technology
• PM factory automation
• Magnetic materials, SMC & hard magnets
• Materials for aerospace, defence & nuclear applications