The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) has announced a series of special interest seminars to take place during Euro PM2013 Congress & Exhibition, September 15-18, Gothenburg, Sweden.
The schedule includes, for the first time at a Euro PM event, a special interest seminar covering metal powder Additive Manufacturing (AM). After a technology overview, the seminar will review market developments with a particular focus on aerospace and medical industries.
The special interest seminars include a selection of invited presentations from key industry and academic professionals and are open to all delegates at the conference. The seminars are listed as:
- New and Innovative Applications of PM Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Novel Coating Technologies for Machining and Wear Applications
- Quality and Productivity in Metal Injection Moulding
- New Alloying Methods for PM Low Alloyed Steels
- State of the Art and Emerging Markets for Additive Manufacturing
The full Euro PM2013 Congress & Exhibition Technical Programme, containing technical paper abstracts, exhibition listings, social events, factory tours and registration forms, is now available from www.epma.com/pm2013
Powder Metallurgy Review and PIM International will be distributed at Euro PM2013 from our exhibition stand. To advertise in the show issues please contact Jon Craxford: [email protected]