The Advanced Materials Research Centre (AMREC) at SIRIM Berhad, Malaysia, has announced it is organising the second Advanced Materials Conference (AMC 2014) taking place November 25 – 26 in Kedah, Malaysia. A Call for Papers has also been announced with submission of abstracts due by June 30.
AMC 2014 will include presentations focused on:
Powder production and preparation
- Mechanical alloying
- Electrical / magnetic materials,
- Automotive applications
- Nuclear materials
- Hard metals and cutting tools
- Filters and porous materials
- Failure analysis
- Advanced characterisation
- Coatings and surface engineering
- New functional materials
- Optical and photonic materials
- Testing and evaluation of materials
The organisers have stated that accepted papers will be published in the Journal of Advanced Materials Research. The deadline for full paper submission deadline is October 6, 2014.