Registration is now open for the 5th International Conference on Powder Metallurgy in Asia (APMA 2019), which will be held from February 18-21, 2019, at the JW Marriot Hotel in Pune, India. The event is this year being hosted by the Powder Metallurgy Association of India (PMAI) and will welcome delegates from Asia and around the world.
APMA 2019 will be India’s largest ever conference on Powder Metallurgy and particulate materials, and is expected to attract over 500 delegates. The conference will showcase the capabilities of the PM industry through technical papers offering updates on research, industry developments and trends across the PM supply chain.
The initial list of confirmed speakers on the conference programme includes:
- Alok Nando, CTO – South Asia, GE Additive, India
- Dr Cesar Molins, Director General of AMES Group & Council Member of the EPMA, Spain
- Mark Braithwaite, President – APAC, Höganäs AB, Sweden
- Dr Animesh Bose, Author and VP – R&D, Desktop Metal, USA
- Prof (Dr) Janusz Konstanty, Author and HOD – Metallurgy, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Dr Rohith Shivanath, Director – Metallurgy, Stackpole International, Canada
In the exhibit hall, suppliers to and users of press & sinter PM, Metal Injection Moulding, Powder Injection Moulding and Additive Manufacturing will demonstrate their goods and services to the PM industry, with many exhibiting in India for the first time. PMAI stated that it also hopes to secure the attendance of a number of OEM buyers and influencers.
Delegate registration is available via the conference website. Abstract submissions are currently open and will close on December 31, 2018.