The programme committee for the International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials (PowderMet2023), which is scheduled to take place at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, from June 18-21, 2023, has issued a call for papers and presentations covering the latest developments in Powder Metallurgy materials, processes, and applications.
Sponsored by the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) and its affiliate APMI International, the four-day event is co-located with the Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy Conference (AMPM2023).
Abstracts covering any aspect of PM and particulate materials technology are invited, including the following:
- Design & modelling of PM materials, components & processes
- Particulate production
- General compaction & forming processes
- Powder injection moulding (metals & ceramics)
- Pre-sintering & sintering
- Secondary operations
- Refractory metals, carbides & ceramics
- Advanced particulate materials & processes
- Material properties
- Test & evaluation
- Management issues
The abstract submission deadline is November 5, 2022. Further details are available through the conference website.
More information, including the link to submission, is here.