The PM-24 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials 2024, organised by the Powder Metallurgy Association of India (PMAI), is scheduled to take place February 25-28, 2024, at the Hyatt Regency in Pune, India. Conference attendees will have access to over 100 technical presentations from worldwide experts discussing the latest technology developments in a wide range of topics.
THE WORLD OF POWDER METALLURGY TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The main sessions will cover:
- Industrial PM (press and sinter) technology for auto, electrical and machine parts
- Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Technical ceramics & composites
- Development of materials & alloys for emerging applications
- Powder Injection Moulding (MIM, CIM)
- EV batteries and energy materials
The conference will also include plenary presentations from:
- Dr César Molins, AMES S.A., Barcelona, Spain
- Dr Debashish Bhattacharjee, Tata Steel, Kolkata, India
- Dr Palani Balaya, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Dr Supriya Sarkar, Alleima India
- Stefan Pantaleev, Altair Engineering, United Kingdom
The PMAI will present several awards at the event, including the Best Product Awards. These awards are given for the best PM products (raw materials, equipment, processes & PM parts) developed in India and in commercial production.. There will also be presentations for the PMAI Best Paper Awards, including the Prof GS Tendolkar Award that provides a cash prize and certificate for the best paper on the fundamentals of Powder Metallurgy, and the PMAI Award for a Young Promising Professional, which offers a cash prize and certificate for the best paper of industrial relevance.
The full event programme is available at this link.
To register for the event, click here.