A call for abstracts has been issued for PMTi2024, International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium, scheduled to take place in Madrid, Spain, from September 4-6, 2024. The conference will gather researchers and professionals to focus on the design, processing, and application of titanium and its alloys fabricated by Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing technologies.
THE WORLD OF POWDER METALLURGY TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Taking place at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid’s Puerta de Toledo campus, this year will mark the 7th edition PMTi and the first time the event will be held in Spain. The topics range from powder production to all powder-based processing technologies, with special attention to sustainability and recycling. The main topics of conversation are as follows:
- Powder production and characterisation
- Metal Injection Moulding (MIM)
- Consolidation of PM alloys
- Sinter-based Additive Manufacturing
- Powder-bed and powder-deposition Additive Manufacturing
- Alloy design in PM and AM
- Titanium Aluminides and Ti Metal Matrix Composites
- Properties and characterisation
- Part and process qualification
- Recycling and sustainability
The deadline for abstract submission is February 5, 2024.
Accepted papers will be presented at the conference and published in a Journal of Trans Tech Publications indexed in Scopus (such as Key Engineering Materials, Materials Science Forum, and Advances in Science and Technology). Additionally, the conference proceedings will also be compiled into a book and made available online for all attendees.
Abstracts can be submitted here. If accepted, you will be invited to submit a manuscript by May 15, 2024.