NSL Analytical Services provides an in-depth look at testing in Tech Talk series
November 11, 2020
Independent commercial testing laboratory NSL Analytical Services, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio, USA, has posted a number of videos in its online ‘Tech Talk’ series which feature presentations, conversations and demonstrations from NSL’s scientists and experts regarding testing strategies, equipment, and techniques.
The Tech Talk presentations offer an in-depth look into the latest trends, technology, and best practices that make a test successful. NSL has hosted several of the Tech Talk series since August 2020, and the recordings of these are available to access through the company website.
“We launched our new Tech Talk webinar series as part of our scientific advancement initiative,” stated Ron Wesel, CEO of NSL. “We are proud to have tremendous depth and breadth of knowledge among the experts on our team, and we are happy to share their expertise with the broader scientific and quality communities.”
The next Tech Talk, Issues and Insights Regarding Particle Size Analysis, will take place on November 19, 2020, at 2:00 pm (EST). In this Tech Talk, speaker Dave van der Wiel, Director of Technology Development, NSL Analytical Services will look at the pragmatic issues associated with the most readily-available techniques and which complementary methods might be insightful for certain applications, without having to develop a new historical dataset of particle size information.
Previous Tech Talks include the following:
- Tech Talk: Measuring Density of Additively-Manufactured Materials – October 22, 2020
- Tech Talk: Avalanche Rheometry for Metal Powder Flow Characterization – October 8, 2020
- Tech Talk: What to Expect from a Metallurgical Failure Analysis – Destructive Tests and Case Studies – September 24, 2020
- Tech Talk: What to Expect from a Metallurgical Failure Analysis – Overview – September 10, 2020
- Tech Talk: Relevance of Metal Particle Surface Area in Additive Manufacturing – August 20, 2020