Linn High Therm, a leading manufacturer of industrial and lab furnaces since 1969, has introduced a new high temperature furnace to its range of products. The HT 1600 Vac Special furnace, with a maximum temperature of 2100°C and usable volume of up to 52 litres, is suitable for a range of heat treatment applications, graphitisation, sintering and vacuum brazing.
The HT 1600 incorporates a vacuum tight furnace chamber with rotary vane pump, roots pump or turbo-molecular pump up to 5 x 10-4 mbar. Comprehensive options include:
- H₂ operation, gas feeding and burn off device, safety package,
- Vacuum pump systems, partial pressure control,
- Condensate trap, dew point measuring device,
- Multi zone control,
- Heating elements: graphite, Kanthal-Super, molybdenum
- Gas re-cooling, circulation cooling unit and emergency water supply,