New book published – ‘Powder Metallurgy Technology and Equipment: Selected Topics’
May 30, 2012
A new 200 page book entitled ‘Powder Metallurgy Technology and Equipment: Selected Topics’ edited by G.S. Upadhyaya is now available from the publisher, Trans Tech Publications Inc.
Powder Metallurgy has advanced significantly, both from the material and energy conservation view point. In enhancing the growth of powder metallurgy industry, new and automated equipment has played a significant role.
This new book, apart from the introductory paper by the editor, includes eleven invited papers from major metal powder and PM equipment makers.
Table of Contents:
- Powder Metallurgy Technology : An Introductory Overview
- Advanced Screening to Produce High Performance Powdered Metals
- Pneumatic Transport of Bulk Powder: Design and Equipment
S. Manna, S.K. Satpati and S.B. Roy
- Powder Metallurgy Compaction Press Selection: Risks and Opportunities
- Capabilities of Conventional and Advanced Powder Compacting Presses
- New Press Type EP with Electrical Servo Drive System
V. Lutz Lackner
- Industrial Furnaces in Powder Metallurgy and their Process Technological Background
- Powder Injection Moulding: Process and Equipment
H. Walcher and M. Maetzig
- Debinding Equipment for Powder Metal Injection Moulded (MIM) Parts
- Sintering Equipment for Powder Metal Injection Moulded (MIM) Parts
- High Temperature Mechanical Properties Measurements of Sintered Products by Impulse Excitation Technique
- An Integrated Approach to optimize the Interaction of Powder Concepts, Tooling and Compaction Aspects in PM Component Manufacturing
U. Engstrom, N. Solimanjad, K. Backer, R. Menzel, and P. Rauch
The publisher states that the new book does not cover all types of powder metallurgy equipment and hence the subtitle ‘Selected Topics’.
978-3-03785-999-5, paperback, 200 pages, 2012, US$138.00/€108.00
Posted by: Paul Whittaker, Editor ipmd.net, [email protected]
News | Articles | Market reviews | Search directory | Subscribe to e-newsletter