The 13th International Exhibition and Conference on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy and Materials (MMMM) is set to take place in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, from August 27–29, 2020, and is organised by International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd., located in New Delhi, India.
The biennial event is reportedly the largest exhibition representing the minerals, metals, metallurgy and materials industry. It was established in 1993, in association with The Indian Institute of Metals – Delhi Chapter (IIM-DC) as a trade platform with companies involved in the steel and metal industry. In 2018, it welcomed over 11,300 attendees from sixteen countries with over 468 exhibitors.
MMMM 2020 will take place over three days and is expected to include:
- Support from concerned ministries and trade associations of metal and allied industries
- A high-level international conference
- Concurrent global networking meeting of the World Metal Forum
- Presence of over 400 exhibitors from fifteen countries
- International participation from China, Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, UK and USA
- International Business Networking Program (IBNP)
- Industry Excellence Awards
- Investor meet by International Chambers of Commerce
- New launches by exhibitors
- International trade delegations from over seven countries
Further information is available via the event’s website.