International Powder Metallurgy & Cemented Carbide Exhibition to run next July
October 22, 2019
The Shenzhen International Powder Metallurgy & Cemented Carbide Exhibition and the Shenzhen International Advanced Ceramics Exhibition (PMCC&AC Expo) is set to take place at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, China, from July 1–3, 2020.
Organised by Wise Exhibition (Guangdong) Co., Ltd., the PMCC&AC Expo brings together professionals and representatives from the cemented carbide, Powder Metallurgy and advanced ceramics industries to display the latest process technology and equipment. The three-day event is expected to attract 30,000 industrial and academic representatives to attend the exhibition, with 400 companies exhibiting.
The following technologies and products will feature during the exhibition:
- Powder Metallurgy raw materials
- Cemented carbide raw and auxiliary materials
- Cemented carbide and Powder Metallurgy manufacturing equipment
- Cemented carbide and Powder Metallurgy products
- Detection equipment and technolgies
- Advanced ceramic raw materials
- Advanced ceramic equipment
- Advanced ceramic parts/products
- Additive Manufacturing
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.