Horizon Technology, headquartered in St. Marys, Pennsylvania, USA, has made available a number of online guides that provide an introduction to various Powder Metallurgy processes and applications. Accessible via the company’s website, the guides offer an insight into the PM process, answer some commonly asked questions and showcase a number of interesting PM parts.
Some of the topics included on the company blog are:
- Powder Metal 101: 5 Things to Know About Powder Metallurgy & Sintering
- Powder Metal Materials for Beginners
- Introduction to Magnetics & Powdered Metal
- What Is Soft Magnetic Composite?
- Ferrous Powder Vs. Nonferrous Material: What’s the Difference
- Beginner’s Look at High-Temperature Sintered Parts
- Porsche’s Dynamic Engine Mounting System Stars Horizon Part
- Advantages of Powder Metallurgy Vs. Die Casting
The full list of PM resources can be found here