Heat Treat Mexico, the Advanced Thermal Processing Technology Conference and Expo, will take place at the Grand Fiesta Americana, Queretaro, Mexico, on March 3–5, 2020.
Organised by the ASM Heat Treating Society, part of ASM International, the three-day event is expected to bring together maintenance supervisors, metallurgists and production engineering staff, who will present relevant new technology for thermal processing and discuss how it is applied to the production environment in Mexico.
The conference programme at Heat Treat Mexico 2020 will focus on the following topics, across a range of presentations and training workshops:
- Origin of CQI-9 standard applied to automotive manufacturing
- Origin of NADCAP for the aerospace industry
- Carburising furnace – keeping the process going
- Vacuum furnace / autoclave
- Induction heating systems
At the end of all available training workshops , attendees will obtain a DC-3 official job skills accreditation.
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.