April 4, 2017 to April 5, 2017
The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center, State College, United States
Increased Productivity. Higher Efficiency.
April 4–5, 2017
Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel
State College, Pennsylvania
Improve your operation for higher-quality parts, reduced costs, and greater profits.
Over two-full days, attendees will learn:
- Fundamental knowledge of machining and tooling
- An end-user’s view of suppliers’ machining capabilities
- About additives and machinability
- How to improve machinability
- How to select the right cutting fluid & economics of tool choice
- How coatings can reduce tool wear
- The impact PM material morphology has on machining
- Numerous case studies