The Euro PM2023 Congress & Exhibition, organised by the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA), is scheduled to be held in Lisbon, Portugal from October 1-4. The event will feature 300 oral and poster presentations over three days, including plenary presentations and special interest seminars. Early-bird discounts are available until September 1.
The programme of plenary, keynote, oral and poster presentations will focus on all aspects of Powder Metallurgy, including:
- Powder production
- Consolidation technologies (compaction and sintering, MIM, HIP, FAST, beam- and sinter-based Additive Manufacturing)
- Materials (ferrous & non ferrous materials, light materials, high-temperature materials, functional materials, hard metals, cermets and diamond tools)
- Applications (biomedical, aerospace, automotive, energy, etc)
- Tools for improving PM (test and evaluation, secondary operations, design and modelling, Life Cycle Analysis, digitisation)
THE WORLD OF POWDER METALLURGY TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The programme also includes a number of Special Interest Seminars:
- MIM SIS: Quality and Reliability of MIM
- EHQS SIS: Chemical Management, Standards and Sustainability for PM
- MIM SIS: Sustainability of MIM
- HIP SIS: Industrial Applications of HIP
- AM & HIP SIS: Benefits of combining AM & HIP
- AM SIS: Overview of the Evolution of AM Technologies
- FM SIS: Amorphous Metals by Powder Metallurgy
- FM SIS: Sustainability of Critical Raw Materials by PM
- HM SIS: A 100 years development of Hard Materials – I & II
- P&S SIS: Improving Sustainability and Cost in Pressing and Sintering – Parts 1 & 2
In addition to the conference, Euro PM2023 will include a 3,000 m2 exhibition that will showcase suppliers, producers, and end-users from the global PM supply chain. There will also be several social events, including a welcome reception and gala dinner, which will provide networking opportunities for attendees.
For the technical programme, click here.
To register at the discounted early-bird rate, click here.