7th International Conference on Additive Manufacturing
May 28, 2012
The 7th International Conference on Additive Manufacturing, 10th – 11th July, Nottingham, UK, will once again focus on the research into and application of additive manufacturing and 3D printing as a technological approach for the production of end-use parts.
With delegate numbers expected to reach 250, coupled with a parallel exhibition and the ASTM F42 AM standards committee meeting, this will be one of the primary AM networking opportunities for industrialists, researchers, academics and vendors in 2012, state the organisers.
Hosted by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Additive Manufacturing at Loughborough University, the conference will span process, materials, design and software development together with supply chain and management issues. The conference will also include novel applications of AM within industry and the shift from passive component manufacture to functional and active systems production.
The International Conference on Additive Manufacturing provides a platform for both new and experienced AM users and researchers to keep abreast of the very latest developments in AM. The conference has become a key global networking opportunity bringing technology users, vendors, researchers and investors together.
Confirmed speakers to-date include:
- Assa Ashuach Studio (UK)
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Lasertechnik (GERMANY)
- Fripp Design and Research (UK)
- Instituto Politécnico de Leiria (PORTUGAL)
- Jewellery Industry Innovation Centre (UK)
- Loughborough University (UK)
- MakieLab (UK)
- Materials Solutions (UK)
- MIT Media Lab (USA)
- Printed Electronics Ltd (UK)
- Technology Strategy Board (UK)
- The Boeing Company (USA)
- The University of Texas at El Paso (USA)
- The Vienna University of Technology (AUSTRIA)
- Toyota Central R&D Labs Inc (JAPAN)
- University of Nottingham (UK)
- Xilloc Medical B.V. (THE NETHERLANDS)
Please visit the event website for more information
Posted by: Paul Whittaker, Editor ipmd.net, [email protected]
News | Articles | Market reviews | Search directory | Subscribe to e-newsletter