3D Systems, headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, USA, has launched a global series of seminars to provide entrepreneurs and professionals the opportunity to discover the latest 3D design-to-print technologies and solutions. The seminar series consists of over 300 events between March and June 2014 at the company’s reseller locations throughout the world, from North America and Europe to the Middle East and Asia.
The seminars are designed to inform, educate, train and inspire local businesses, entrepreneurs, designers and other professionals on the 3D printing powered design-to-manufacturing technology available. They will give attendees a first-hand look how the company’s newest printers can benefit the full spectrum of high-end manufacturers down to prosumers.
The seminars include demonstrations from the company’s 2014 product line spanning more than 20 new printers, design solutions and advanced materials. Participants will see:
- New developments in ColorJet 3D printing with full-colour plastic
- Expanded capabilities with multi-material composite parts in a single print
- Fab-grade performance from the ProX™ 950, the latest SLA 3D printer for high-volume manufacturing
- Production-grade SLS capabilities and part quality on par with injection moulding from the ProX 500
- Enhanced, low-cost jewellery and dental casting pattern capabilities with the Projet® 1200
- Sub-$5,000, multi-material prosumer 3D printers
- Sessions detailing how to evaluate the range of technology and choose the right 3D printer for any application
“This seminar series not only represents our commitment to providing the most complete set of 3D printers and expanding our portfolio, but it also exemplifies our dedication to our clients and to helping them find the right mix of cost and 3D printing capabilities that will drive their business into a successful future,” stated Michele Marchesan, Chief Opportunity Officer, 3D Systems.
Posted by: Paul Whittaker, Editor Powder Metallurgy Review & ipmd.net