World PM2018 abstract deadline draws near
November 26, 2017
Abstract submissions to the 2018 World Conference on Powder Metallurgy, World PM2018, will close on December 15, 2017. Co-organised by the Chinese Society for Metals (CSM) and China Powder Metallurgy Alliance (CPMA), the conference will take place from September 16–20, 2018, in Beijing, China. The event marks the first time that the World PM series has been held in China and will cover the full range of Powder Metallurgy technologies.
The Organising Committee of the congress is calling for papers and posters from global PM industry. All abstracts are subject to review by the Technical Program Committee and must be received by the December 15 deadline for consideration.
The congress will include oral and poster technical sessions as well as invited presentations in a number of special interest sessions. Topics of the World PM2018 congress technical sessions include:
- Metal Powder Preparation and Processes
- Compaction & Forming Processes
- Sintering & Post Processing
- Powder Injection Moulding
- Refractory Metals, Hard Alloys, Superhard Materials & Ceramics
- Non-Ferrous Metals & Rare Earth Metals
- Super Alloys & Composites
- Porous Materials
- Surface Technology
- Magnetic Materials & Functional Materials
- Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Energy Materials (Lithium Battery, FC Battery, Super Capacitor, Hydrogen Storage)
- Biomedical Materials & Other powders
- PM Components & Processes
- Analysis, Testing, Numerical Simulation, Data and Data Drilling
In addition to the conference programme, there will be an exhibition held over four days. In excess of 200 international exhibitors are expected to participate, providing the ideal opportunity to network with material and equipment suppliers, part producers and end-users.
The World PM2018 exhibition is being managed on behalf of the PM2018 organising committee by IRIS Exhibitions Service Co., Ltd, organiser of the annual PM China exhibition series held in Shanghai each Spring. Exhibition sales enquiries should be addressed to Maggie Song, [email protected].
Those wishing to submit abstracts should note the submission deadline of December 15, 2017.