The Rare Earth Industry Association (REIA) and conference provider City & Financial Global have announced that a virtual Global Rare Earths Summit 2022 will take place on March 31, 2022. This summit is intended to provide a forum where senior policy members, mining, financial and supply chain executives can discuss how to manage the supply/demand squeeze for rare earths and meet the global need for a swift and responsible transition to green energy.
The conference will feature live keynote addresses and panel discussions on the ‘main stage’ and sponsor booths in the ‘exhibition room’. There will also be opportunities to network with other delegates and speakers using a one-to-one live video meeting tool.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Ensuring security of supply & strategies for meeting anticipated increase in demand
- Financing the mining, refining and utilisation of rare earths
- Dealing with rare metal and mineral waste
- Mitigating the impacts of mining on biodiversity, the environment and human rights
- Meeting the green transition with constraints on rare metals
- Resourcing new and important dependencies
The full agenda is available via City & Financial Global’s site.
Registration is now open. After the summit, sessions will be available on demand to all participating delegates.