The Turkish Powder Metallurgy Association (TTMD) has issued a First Announcement and Call for Papers for the latest in its series of Powder Metallurgy conferences. The Powder Metallurgy Conference and Exhibition, PM7, will be held at the Gazi University in Ankara, Turkey, June 24 – 28, 2014.
The combination of a world class technical programme and state-of-the-art exhibition will provide the ideal networking opportunity for suppliers, producers and end-users, alike. The technical programme will cover all aspects of Powder Metallurgy (PM) materials and processes, focussing on:
- Powder Manufacturing & Processing
- Powder Pressing
- Full Density & Alternative Consolidation
- Powder Injection Moulding
- Miniaturization & Nanotechnology In PM
- Secondary & Finishing Operations
- Tools for Improving PM
- Sintered Steels
- PM Nonferrous & Special Materials
- PM Lightweight & Porous Materials
- PM Biomaterials
- PM Tool Materials
- PM Functional Materials
- PM for Current & Future Applications
Plenary and Keynote presentations will be accompanied by oral and poster papers along with invited speakers.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is January 31, 2014.
An exhibition will run alongside the conference offering excellent opportunities for international suppliers to the PM industry to network with new and existing customers from the Powder Metallurgy and associated sectors.