Titanium Asia 2020 heads to Singapore in February
January 15, 2020
Titanium Asia 2020 is set to take place at the Grand Hyatt Singapore, February 9–10, 2020. Organised by the International Titanium Association (ITA) in conjunction with the Singapore Airshow, the two-day event will feature a conference, exhibition and a number of educational workshops.
During Titanium Asia 2020, representatives from the global titanium industry will present topics ranging from supply, demand, and current market trends in the aerospace and industrial markets.
Presentations at Titanium Asia 2020 include:
- Frauke Hogue, Hogue Metallography – Titanium the Ultimate Choice Educational Workshop and Metallography of Titanium & Its Alloys Workshop
- Richard Aboulafia, TEAL Group – Flying Through Chaos
- Henry Seiner, TIMET, Titanium Metals Corporation – Topic: Aerospace Airframes & Engines
- Ron Krajcik, Tricor Metals
- Stephen Sunderland, L.E.K Consulting – Next Wave of Orthopedic Growth
- Tingting Song, RMIT University – Additively Manufactured Titanium Artworks
- Nicholas Corby, ELG Utic Alloys – Titanium Scrap Trends Impacts of a Dynamic Market
- Michael Marucci, Ametek Reading Alloys – Master Alloys
- Mia Ma, Argus Media Limited – Chinese Titanium Sponge Market Review and Forecast
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.