Summer 2015 issue of Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine now available to download
July 29, 2015
The latest issue of Metal Additive Manufacturing, the quarterly magazine for the metal AM industry, is now available to download from the publication’s website, www.metal-am.com.
Available in both print (ISSN 2057-3014) and digital (ISSN 2055-7183) formats, Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine brings together industry news and articles on technical and commercial developments in the industry. In addition to a comprehensive 31 page industry news section, this 72 page issue includes the following articles and reports:
- Additive Industries: Moving towards automation and integration in metal Additive Manufacturing
- Advances in aerospace applications: MTU produces Airbus A320neo borescope bosses with Additive Manufacturing
- AMPM2015 conference report: Innovative materials, powder characterisation and metallographic testing
- Rapid.Tech 2015: Germany’s conference and exhibition on AM targets an international audience
- Concept Laser’s QMmeltpool 3D: In-situ quality assurance with real-time monitoring down to the micron level.
A free digital issue in PDF format is available to download from Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine’s website.