The latest issue of Metal Additive Manufacturing, the quarterly magazine for the metal AM industry, is now available to download from the publication’s website, www.metal-am.com.
Available in both print (ISSN 2057-3014) and digital (ISSN 2055-7183) formats, Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine brings together industry news and articles on technical and commercial developments in the industry. In addition to a comprehensive 31 page industry news section, this 72 page issue includes the following articles and reports:
- Additive Industries: Moving towards automation and integration in metal Additive Manufacturing
- Advances in aerospace applications: MTU produces Airbus A320neo borescope bosses with Additive Manufacturing
- AMPM2015 conference report: Innovative materials, powder characterisation and metallographic testing
- Rapid.Tech 2015: Germany’s conference and exhibition on AM targets an international audience
- Concept Laser’s QMmeltpool 3D: In-situ quality assurance with real-time monitoring down to the micron level.
A free digital issue in PDF format is available to download from Metal Additive Manufacturing magazine’s website.