Still time to register for the EPMA’s Press & Sinter webinar
October 30, 2020
There’s still time to register for the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)’s free-to-attend Press & Sinter webinar, which will take place on November 12, from 09:00 AM–10:30 AM CET.
The webinar is part of a series held by the association this year to explore key topics affecting Powder Metallurgy through a range of presentations from experts in industry, research and academia.
The Press & Sinter webinar will include:
- 09:00–09:10 – EPMA activities in Press & Sinter, Bruno Vicenzi – Technical Manager, EPMA
- 09:10–09:30 – Fundamentals of Press & Sinter, Jose Manuel Torralba – Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University Carlos III of Madrid
- 09:30–09:50 – Properties of Pressed & Sintered Materials, Alberto Molinari – Professor, Industrial Engineering, University of Trento
- 09:50–10:10 – PM design guidelines and case studies, Arno Steiner – Manager Product Engineering, GKN Sinter Metals AG
- 10:10–10:30 – Questions and Answers
Further information and registration details are available via the EPMA website.