There is still time to register for OZ-20, the 11th German-International Symposium on Nanostructures, set to take place from March 1–3, 2020, in Olpe, Germany.
Organised by Prof Monte Cassim, Ritsumeikan University; Prof Sebastian Diaz, CIITEC – IPN (Centro de Investigación e Innovación Tecnológica); Prof Henning Zoz, Zoz Group; Prof Jai Sung Lee, Hanyang University; and Prof Hans Fecht, Ulm University and EUREKA, the OZ-20 Symposium provides a technical programme and exhibition covering aspects of the field of nanostructured materials in applied science and technology for industry, energy and more.
The three-day event will feature the following keynote speakers:
- Pawl Zieba, Director for Scientific Research at Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Kevin Zhuang, CEO and President of Gemch Material Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd
- Dr Gabriel Veith, Senior Research Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- D David Fraboulet, Direction Scientifique CEA-DRT, French Atomic Energy Commission
- Prof Dr B S Murty, Director, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Prof Dr Talaut Ryspaev, Vice-Rector at East Kazakhstan State Technical University
- Dr Michael Rieth, Head of Department, Metallic Materials, Karlsruhe Institue of Technology
- Hendrik Lötter, Director E-Mobility, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Prof Dr Gregor Luthe, CEO, Nanobay GmbH
- Prof Dr Horst Hahn, Director of Nanotechnology INT at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Dan Roth-Fagaraseanu, Head of Materials and Process Innovations, Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd
- Ricardo Parenti, Head of Concept Development, Automobili Lamborghini SpA
- Prof Dr Ferdi Schüth, Director, Max-Planck-Institute for Carbon Research
- Prof Dr Jan W Coenen, Project Leader Materials and Components, Forschungszentr Jülich
- Prof Dr Hubert Jäger, CEO, SPS Group
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.