Organisers of the International Conference on Sintering 2011 have announced an extension to the abstract submission date. Authors are now requested to submit abstracts by 15 February 2011 via the event website.
Jointly organised by the Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute and the Korean Ceramic Society the conference will be held at the Shilla Jeju Hotel, Jeju Island, Korea, from 28 August to 1 September 2011.
Sintering 2011 will address the latest advances in sintering science and technology of powder-based materials. Topics range from sintering fundamentals to industrial applications and all classes of materials will be covered. The topics will include.
- Fundamental aspects of sintering
- Modeling of sintering at multiple scales
- Sintering of multi-material and multi-layered systems
Microstructural evolution in sintering processes
- Novel Sintering Processes (field-assisted, microwave, etc)
- Sintering of nano-structured materials
- Sintering of electronic materials
- Sintering in emerging energy and bio applications
- In-situ measurements and analyses of sintering
- Other sintering-related topics
For further information or to submit an abstract visit www.sintering2011.org