Registration is now open for the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)’s SUPREME Project Workshop, which will take place at the Espace CETIM in Senlis, France, on July 9, 2020.
The SUPREME project aims to optimise Powder Metallurgy processes throughout the value chain and focuses on a combination of fast-growing industrial production routes and advanced ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The intensive one-day workshop will be organised based on the following SUPREME-relevant subjects:
- Efficient raw material production
- Efficient metal powder production process
- Optimised Additive Manufacturing metal processes
- Optimised near-net shape processes
- Real-time monitoring of process energy & resource efficiency
- Use-cases & impact demonstration
- Life cycle assessment & eco-innovation
The registration deadline is June 15, 2020. Further information and registration details are available via the event website.