Registration is now open for the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)’s Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) seminar. Originally scheduled to take place in person in Dresden, Germany, the event will now be held online as two half-day seminars from March 8-9, 2022.
Hosted by Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials (IFAM), the event is titled ‘PM HIP in Critical Industries: Energy Applications’.
- HIP diffusion welding processes and applications in energy – Emmanuel Rigal, Liten CEA
- Multiscale modelling of Hot Isostatic Pressing. Application to an Industrial Case Study – Dr Jon Alkorta, CEIT
- Combining HIP and Heat Treatments in Superduplex Stainless Steels. Opportunities for Oil & Gas and Power Generation – Dr Nerea Ordas, CEIT
- The Digital Twin in HIP process technology – Yuanbin Deng, IWM Aachen University
- HIP – Essential Process for Fabrication of Highly Defect-free Transparent Ceramics and Ceramic Tools – Stefanie Hilderbrandt, Fraunhofer IKTS
- HIP of Metallic High Temperature Materials – Uwe Gaitzsch, Fraunhofer IFAM
- Near Net Shape HIP Products – Erik Salomonsson, MTC Powder Solutions
- Thermocouples Based on Thermoelectrical Function of Boron Carbide Composites for Precise Temp. Measurement up to 2200 °C – Bing Feng, Fraunhofer IKTS
- HIP Club Projects – Anke Kaletsch, IWM Aachen University
Registration is open here.