The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) has released the programme for PowderMet2022: International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials. The conference features over 200 technical presentations from worldwide industry experts presenting on Powder Metallurgy, particulate materials, and metal Additive Manufacturing at the Hyatt Regency in Portland, Oregon, USA, from June 12–15, 2022.
As well as award recognition and networking opportunities, the programme includes the following technical sessions:
- Properties of Ferrous Materials
- Atomisation in Particulate Materials
- Advanced Powder Development
- Compaction and Forming
- Ferrous Powder Premixing Technology
- Economics of PM
- Copper Alloy Properties
- Modeling & Design
- MIM Processing & Materials
- Effect of Additives, Density & Cooling Rate
- Additives for Enhanced Machinability
- Specialty Alloys
- Advanced Assembly and Green Machining
- Advanced Particulate Materials
- Steam Oxidation and Corrosion Testing
- Novel Iron Processing and Properties
In addition to the PowderMet conference, the event features North America’s largest PM industry tradeshow with over 100 booths. This marketplace will present leading companies featuring the latest PM and metal AM equipment, powders, products, and services.
PowderMet2022 is co-located with AMPM2022: Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy Conference.
Further programme details and registration is available via the event website.