The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) has issued a Call for Papers for its POWDERMET2016 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, June 5–8, 2016.
Authors are requested to submit abstracts for papers to be presented in the general technical sessions and poster programmes no later than September 18, 2015. Abstracts can address all aspects of Powder Metallurgy and particulate materials technology.
The technical sessions will include the following categories:
- Design & Modelling of PM Materials, Components & Processes
- Particulate Production
- General Compaction & Forming Processes
- Powder Injection Molding (Metals & Ceramics)
- Pre-Sintering & Sintering
- Secondary Operations
- Refractory Metals, Carbides & Ceramics
- Advanced Particulate Materials & Processes
- Material Properties
- Test & Evaluation
- Management Issues
The MPIF’s Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy conference (AMPM2016) will be held in conjunction with POWDERMET2016.