The Powder Metallurgy Technology and Application (Mianyang) Forum is being held in Mianyang City, Sichuan, China, in order to promote military-civilian integration, cutting-edge vanadium-titanium PM technology and product development. The event is scheduled to take place from September 10–11, 2021, at the Kefa Boli Hotel Mianyang. Over twenty-five companies have signed up to participate thus far.
Confirmed conference topics will include:
- Metal powder preparation and the Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) process
- Metal injection moulding titanium and titanium alloy
- Chromium alloy and PM moulding
- The application of PM parts in military products
- Metal Additive Manufacturing material design, development and application
- The preparation process of metal soft magnetic powder cores
At the same time as the conference, a ‘New Materials Special Exhibition Area’ will be set up at the 9th China (Mianyang) Science and Technology City International Science and Technology Expo, linking aerospace, military technology, new energy vehicles, and electronic information to discuss the end market demand. Domestic and foreign major material manufacturers, product manufacturers, equipment manufacturers and colleagues in relevant fields are invited to attend.
Those interested in the conference can register with Chen Yamin [email protected] or WeChat 15626914659