ipmd.net continued to enjoy strong growth in traffic, with the site attracting 15,007 visits from January-March 2011, generating 34,329 page loads. This represents an increase in page loads of more than 43% compared to the last quarter of 2010.
The powder metallurgy news site draws a global audience, with Q1 2011 visitor data showing Europe accounting for 39% of visits, the Americas 31%, Asia 27%, Oceania 2% and remaining regions accounting for 1%.
Paul Whittaker, Editor of ipmd.net, stated, “Our weekly ipmd.net e-newsletter continues to grow in popularity, with more visitors registering for this free service every month.”
“We have some exciting plans for editorial content in the pipeline that will help us to deliver timely and relevant news to the industry, as well as helping with the promotion of PM technology to end-users.”
Submitting news and short technical reviews to ipmd.net
Submitting news and short technical articles for publication on ipmd.net is free of charge. Take advantage of our global reach, contact [email protected] today.
Online marketing opportunities for the PM industry
To discuss the marketing opportunities available through the ipmd.net e-newsletter and on our website, download our online media pack today or contact Jon Craxford, email [email protected] .
Recent popular articles on ipmd.net
- PM used in ultra compact, high torque electric motors for direct drive automotive applications
- Prealloyed Mo low-alloy steel powders and the flexibility of hybrid alloys
- Nanostructured PM Materials
- Aluminium alloys for demanding applications
- Laser sintering – versatile production of tooling inserts, prototype parts and end products from metal powder
- New tool for improved machining of titanium alloys for aerospace applications