The Powder Metallurgy Association of India (PMAI), Mumbai, is organising a virtual Powder Metallurgy Short Course (PMSC 22), which will run from September 21-24, 2022. The course will cover the complete portfolio of Powder Metallurgy technologies, enabling participants to acquire a fundamental understanding of PM in practise.
The topics covered will include:
- Characterisation of powders
- Consolidation of powders
- Design and fabrication of dies and tooling
- Characterisation and evaluation of sintered components
- Powder Injection Moulding (Metal and Ceramic Injection Moulding)
- Sintering furnaces and atmospheres
- Heat treatment & other downstream processes and equipment
- Quality in PM manufacturing
- Porous PM manufacturing
- Advanced ceramics and composites
- Aerospace and defence materials
- PM in nuclear engineering, energy generation and bio materials
- Friction materials
- Additive Manufacturing
Following the course, participants will undergo an online test and will be issued a certificate by PMAI.
Registration is open here.