The Powder Metallurgy Association of India (PMAI) has published the First Announcement and Call for Papers for its 13th International Conference and Exhibition, this time focused on ‘Precision and Additive Manufacturing in Powder Metallurgy for Automotive and Engineering Industries’. The association has also announced details of its 39th Annual Technical meeting.
This year’s event will take place from 7th to 9th February 2013 in Pune, India, and organisers have requested that abstracts of papers for oral presentation as well as posters should be submitted by email to [email protected] by October 31, 2012.
The technical programme is arranged into following areas:
- New and Innovative Materials for Automotive & Engineering Industry from Metals, Ceramics and Composites
- Innovative Powders and Processes for Precision manufacture
- Progress in Modeling, Simulation, Analysis, Characterisation and Testing
- New developments in Powder Consolidation Techniques and Equipment for the PM and Ceramic Industries
- Novel concepts and applications for Automotive, PM and Ceramic Components
- Advanced PM through Ultra fine and Nano-materials
- Progress in Automotive Industry such as electric, hybrid vehicles, eco friendly automobiles, etc.
For more information visit www.pmai.in
Posted by: Paul Whittaker, Editor ipmd.net, [email protected]