The Zoz Group has announced it will be holding its popular OZ-Symposium in Wenden, Germany, March 4-6, 2018. The event will centre on the area of nanostructured materials in applied science and technology.
The symposium will feature a selection of invited and submitted presentations. There will also be a poster session and interested authors are requested to submit abstracts no later than November 30, 2017. The technical programme will cover all aspects of the technology, including:
- High Kinetic Processing (MA, HEM, RM)
- Severe Plastic Deformation
- Bio Processing
- Microstructural Design
- Nano-Meso-Hybride Structures
- Sintered Metal/Ceramic and Compaction
- Metal Injection Moulding & Ceramic Injection Moulding
- Spark Plasma Sintering
- Plasma Coating Techniques
- Additive Manufacturing
An exhibition will be held in conjunction with the OZ-18 Symposium offering an excellent opportunity to meet with international suppliers to the nanostructure-related industry.