OZ-15 8th International Symposium on Nanostructures call for papers
October 20, 2014
A Call for Papers for OZ-15, the eigth German-Japanese International Symposium on Nanostructures, has been issued by the event organisers. The symposium and exhibition will be held March 1-3, 2015 in Kyoto, Japan, at the Nakagawa Building at the RITS Suzaku Campus.
The OZ-15 technical program will cover the field of nanostructured materials in applied science and technology. Themes for the presentations are listed as:
- High Kinetic Processing (MA, HEM, RM)
- Severe Plastic Deformation
- Microstructural Design
- Nano-Meso-Hybride Structures
- Sintering Metal/Ceramic & Compaction
- MIM, CIM, Spark Plasma Sintering
- Plasma Coating Techniques
- Nanocrystalline & Amorphous Materials
- ODS, MMC, MCC, CCC
- Carbon Nanotube utilization
- M/C-Polymer compounds & WPC
- Construction Materials Cement/Concrete
- Sintered Materials Mass Production
- Fabrication of FuelCell, H2-Tank & Battery
The event is organised by Zoz Group and Ritsumeikan University, supported by the Ritsumeikan Global Innovation Research Organization (R-GIRO) Project and mainly financed by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT) within the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area in the academic project “Bulk Nanostructured Metals”.
The abstract submission deadline is January 11, 2015.