OZ-14 the 7th International and German-Japanese Symposium on Nanostructures will take place in Wenden, Olpe, Germany, March 2-4, 2014. The event, organised by Zoz Group Germany and Ritsumeikan University Japan, includes a comprehensive technical programme and international exhibition.
The technical programme lists some 30 presentations and includes key note presentations by the following:
- Prof Dr Ludwig Schultz, Director at IFW Dresden
- Andy Fuchs, Chief Representative of Toyota Motor Europe
- Dr Hendrik Moeller, Board Member at Schwenk Zement KG and Managing Director of Celitement GmbH
- Prof Dr Young Do Kim, President of the Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute
- Prof Dr Thomas Klassen, Director at Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht.
Registration to the conference is free of charge.
More information visit: http://oz.zoz-group.de