The International Powder Metallurgy Directory (IPMD) is the world’s leading directory of powder metallurgy parts producers and industry suppliers worldwide. The all new 468 page 13th Edition, published by Inovar Communications Ltd, now contains in excess of 4,700 listings making it the most comprehensive guide to both powder metallurgy component producers and industry suppliers worldwide.
Purchasers of the new IPMD 13th Edition will have full access to the online IPMD directory at www.ipmd.net for a period of 12 months, allowing detailed searches for specific PM products, materials, production equipment and other resources.
The new IPMD 13th Edition also features over 150 pages of information packed industry and technology reviews including:
• Powder Metallurgy: A Global Market Review
• Powder injection moulding (Metal injection moulding, Ceramic injection moulding)
• Advances in structural powder metallurgy parts
• High density structural parts for automotive applications
• Self-lubricating bearings
• International award winning PM parts
• Powder metallurgy magnets and their applications
• Superfine and nano powders
• Hardmetals (cemented carbides)
• PM high alloy steels and superalloys
• Diamond tools
• Trends in ferrous powder production technologies
• Non-ferrous powder production technologies
• Developments in powder metallurgy production equipment
The IPMD 13th Edition is £165 plus shipping. For full information visit www.ipmd.net.