MPIF’s Sintering Seminar takes place next week
November 9, 2022
The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF)’s Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar will take place next week at the Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel in State College, Pennsylvania, USA, from November 15-16, 2022.
The two-day event, which is held every two years, is aimed at industry professionals either new to sintering or looking to further expand their knowledge of the process.
The programme includes information from experts on:
- Sintering parts at normal or elevated sintering temperatures
- Increased productivity by reducing rework and scrap
- Improving properties of PM parts with sintering
- The latest equipment capabilities
- Troubleshooting sintering problems
- Efficiency in daily sintering operations
- Debinding and sintering of MIM and Metal AM components
Registration details are available here.