MPIF’s Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar to run online in March
November 24, 2020
The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) will again hold its Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar digitally from March 8–11, 2021. The seminar, which runs every two years, was held online for the first time this year.
The Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar is one of the industry’s most popular programmes and includes nearly fourteen hours of technical content on the following topics:
- Sintering parts at typical or elevated sintering temperatures
- Increased productivity by reducing rework and scrap
- Improving properties of PM parts with sintering
- The latest equipment capabilities
- Troubleshooting sintering problems
- Efficiency in daily sintering operations
- Debinding and sintering of parts produced by Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) and metal Additive Manufacturing (AM)
A reduced rate is available for those who register by January 22, 2021.
Further information and registration details are available via the MPIF.